Monday, December 28, 2015

12.28.15-Good afternoon from Galveston. Mixing some work and pleasure in for the last week of the year.


Shaping up already as a slow week, don't let any big market jumps or crashes worry you. So far trading is less then 25% of a normal trading day, limited participation can make a slow day look really good or really bad. So relax, this week will trade flat and then January 4th we can buckle down and start reaching for our goals. Remember if you set your goals to low, what do you have to strive for in the second half?
I have set my personal goal at 115 closings and I hope to work with even more of my Linkedin Community.
I can guarantee I can help you exceed your goals by 15-20%.  How? I want your second looks and even if the client says they have AWFUL credit or the other company/companies have said NO or underwriting has actually turned them down.  **DO NOT GIVE UP ON THEM, SEND THEM TO ME**  I will never be able initially to replace your first choice lender, but I can supplement them so you can reach your goals. I have a reputation over the years that it isn't DEAD until I have looked at it. I have 2 that were turned downs elsewhere, one closed before Christmas and the other closes before year end. They were a 596 VA purchase with a previous VA foreclosure, he bought for $250k sale price. And a 581 self employed borrower in Texas purchasing a 180k sales price,that has been turned down repeatedly over the last 24 months with over 200 mortgage credit inquiries and he got to enjoy Christmas with his Family in his new house. Both with no lender closing costs and rates under 4.25%. I bet neither of these agents will ever give up on a file again. And both agents are rewarded for never giving up.
75% of  my career is from being able to quickly structure and quickly fix or repair credit issues or find a lender that doesn't have strict underwriting guidelines and turn these clients into homeowners NOW!!! When I help you exceed your goals, I will then have earned the right to ask you for most of your business. I am looking very forward to an incredible 2016!!

No comments:

Post a Comment